Do I need a visa to enter Egypt?
EU citizens and holders of passports in the EU region are required to pay 25USD at the airport upon arrival and thereby receive the visa
I made payment and I would like to cancel, is there any penalty?
REFUNDS and TRANSFERS of entries are only given in special circumstances at the discretion of Tour and as per our Refund Policy.
What Are The Payment Terms ?
Payment Policy: Registration is not complete until a deposit of €995 in addition to Bank Charges, (or Full Payment for an individual event participation), has been received. Payment may be made by Bank Transfer with the submission of a completed registration form. The remainder is payable in Cash upon registration at the venue before the first event. This is mandatory for players to participate in the events. Mediterranean Tour Bank Details:
- Bank Name: Commercial International Bank
- Bank Address: Mesaha Branch, Dokki, Giza, Egypt
- Account Name: GAEM CO LLC
- Euro Account Number: 100037645324
- Swift Code: CIBEEGCX184
- Players who withdraw 30 Days before entry deadline are not subject to fines and will be refused as per Refund Policy.
- Players who withdraw after the entry deadline will be subject to our Refund Policy Guidelines.
I Am An Amateur; Can I Still Join The Events?
How Can I Join The Tour, Is There A Qualifier?
No it is a pay and play tour open to professionals and top amateurs
I Don’t Have Someone To Share A Room With, Can I Still Stay In A Double Room?
Yes, if you don’t have a roommate, we will allocate someone for you, so you don’t have to worry about the additional fees for staying in a single room.